Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Starting work tml !

Thanks for people who keep encouraging and cheering me up! I just feel that sometimes hard work just dont paid off Ya? =X For dont know what reason, I have been sacrastic lately and i seems to speak without thinking!! Hope i never make anyone angry or whatever~~~

Finally i can start work tomorrow! Yipee!! I'm super happy cuz i am totally broke! I still want to go shop for my clothes and stuff... i have many things to buy! Maybe i should write a list .... LOL Hope everything goes well for me tml! =)

Went to IMM to shop again even when i just went yesterday. Went to G2000 to help SN buy her shirt but dont have her size! Arww~~~ Didnt realise that there are so many delicious food! Saw a dougnut shop... I am waiting for the dougnut shop to open ! The dougnuts look beautiful and delicious !! =p

Went for club practice after that. Anyway, club practice is nice today. I see everyone working very hard during practices. Even thought i dont know how to play so well like them but still i learn quite alot! ML and WH rocks sia~~~ They are so fun people! lol They are like laughing and arguing at the same time (friendly one lah~~)

I wish and i wish..... There I can only hope that everything goes on well in your life and you be happy every single day... Tell me what more could i do ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home