Thursday, July 5, 2007

Pictures uploading (genting)

Pictures taken during genting trip......
I love my mango pudding!! =)

Zhan Rong and me!

Zhan Rong say Cheez =)

I'm in love with cakes esp the chocolate one!!

Some of the nice scenery



My brothers =)

Alright..I finally upload the photos that was taken in genting. Guess my brothers enjoyed it more than i do....
Have taken back all results except mobio. Overall, Its not that bad compare to the last 2 semester. Hope i can continue to work even harder...... Esp mobio and inac.
Was like keep going out to shopping and stuff ..... not in a good mood to study and was abit in depression mode.... Anyway, due to all those going out etc... Im fine now !! Suddenly i just love buying clothes and i started to love shopping even more.... even if i have no money... Haha..
Today was I&E. Our idea is the library seat counter, which means it would detect the number of seats left in library so that students would not have difficulty finding seats. Cool Ya? For god sake...it's not at all!! We have problem creating it and that our teacher is like fussy about our idea saying that it's not good enough and that our research is not deep. This idea seems impossible to create and that teacher did told us that maybe we could change to another idea... but look... we have done so much research about those sensors and stuff, and i dont really want to give up. We will continue to work hard !!
Was doing I&E project at convention underpass with my group members. 4 of my classmates and raphael and other friends that i know through IS moules have booth setup at underpass too, so i end up buying food and things and kept eating non-stop... My classmates sold handicraft for charity. Although it's only for charity and the money they earn goes to charity, they still work hard to sell away those handicraft. =) And so i saw the other side of my classmates ... the way they work hard for charity and the way they care for the handicap lady. Cheers to them!!
My recent blog song lyrics..... by S.H.E
下着雨
让尘气稀释回忆
我靠着你不出声音
看着你
看着斑驳的甜蜜
爱你困住你也困住我自己
我那躲也躲不掉的微妙伤口
隐隐作痛
你那戒也戒不掉的甜蜜借口
也让我精神腐朽
说你爱我
变成一种问候
不如趁早放手
把爱坠落
让满地鲜红
说你爱我
变成一种折磨
不用陪我走到最后
我承担不起你的承诺
下着雨
让尘气稀释回忆
我靠着你不出声音
看着你
看着斑驳的甜蜜
爱你困住你也困住我自己
我那躲也躲不掉的微妙伤口
隐隐作痛
你那戒也戒不掉的甜蜜借口
也让我精神腐朽
说你爱我
变成一种问候
不如趁早放手
把爱坠落
让满地鲜红
说你爱我
变成一种折磨
不用陪我走到最后
我承担不起你的承诺
说你爱我
变成一种问候
不如趁早放手
把爱坠落
让满地鲜红
说你爱我
变成一种折磨
不用陪我走到最后
我承担不起你的承诺
说你爱我变成一种问候
不如趁早放手
把爱坠落
让满地鲜红
说你爱我
变成一种折磨
不用陪我走到最后
我承担不起你的承诺

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home