Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's day !!

Went to Malaysia to celebrate Father's day on saturday. Woke up quite early.. about 5 am cuz my parents were afraid that there would traffic jam if we were to go in the afternoon. Went shopping with my cousin while my parents went fishing... =.=" Then watched dvd ..... the show called angels lover which is now on Tv every friday 11.30 pm. The show is nice but i can't finished watching it. Cant even take back home to watch cuz they have not finish watching . Sian~~~
Celebration was at night... Yummy food .... gossiping ..... talking and laughing crazily with my cousins....

Have another celebration again on Sunday. Saturday one was for my grandfather but sunday one was for my cousin. This time no home cooked food.... ate at tai zi restaurant. Watched movie...Fantasic 4 at night. The movie was quite a short one,think it lasted about 1 and half hour.

Ate 3 type of cakes in 3 days ....omg~~~ I wonder how much weight i have put on! The 3rd cake was for my father which my sis and i bought. Only manage to celebrate on monday cuz we came back only in the morning.Was like so tired so never went for practice. =x


Cake for my grandfather

Cake for my cousin

My cousin's daughter.... only 2 months old.

Some of the little ones with my grandfather

Happy Father day to my father and to all GOOD father in the world !! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home