Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Shopping !!

Last Friday....
Woke up early in the morning and went all the way to Redhill to work. Thanks Christine for the job ! =) It was tedious but fun and at least im able to keep myself occupied with something than to stay at home and start thinking things.... Went back to school to wait for Hf and then we went to chinatown. Shop until halfway when my brother sms me asking me to go back for dinner.Was like shock cuz i thought my parents and my brothers were supoosed to be in Malaysia. Sian diao~~~ Intended to shop until night and then have dinner together with them one.... In the end last minute ask me to go back...

Tuesday....
Went out together with Ruth to Bugis and Alison join in later on in the afternoon. Bought a white pants at double index cuz i found it quite nice. About 6 plus, we sat bus to amk hub to continue shopping. This time i bought a jacket and a black blouse. Felt so guilty cuz i spent alot.... Guess i need to save on lunch and snacks when school starts. ~.~



Me and Alison at amk hub



Am not sure if i should really find a part-time job for sat and sun.... Wanted to earn extra pocket money so i can buy things and then to keep myself occupied too. Guess it wouldnt affect my studies much since i used to work on sat and sun. If there's any job recommendations pls tell me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home