Monday, June 4, 2007

New printer

This all-in -one printer only cost about 90 plus...



My old printer was spoilt long ago and my parents refused to buy new one. Recently there's IT fair thing going on so my sis bought this but is her bf who choose it. Thank sis ^^ Alright... now i have printer and im happy cuz can print notes with colours , exam papers...etc. What best is that there's photocopy and scanning option too.


Anyway, thanks huifen for the few songs that u send and i didnt abandon u =)Miss you too! We meet up soon during the 2 week holiday! We shall go picnic together with christine and the others which we agreed to long long ago but didnt do so.

Thanks to christine also for the song 'would you be there'. The song is just so nice but then you will only know if u watch the 9pm show mars vs venus. Ermm..the show has ended for those who dont know.... One girl in my class love this song too that she immediately asked to save in thumbdrive.hahaha.... =)


Recently, im totally addicted to music.... and it seems that i cant do without them. I listen to it during lecture, when im in bus, when im studying and even when im sleeping! Basically it never leaves me ...... Think i will become deaf soon so dont be angry if you have to call out to me a few times before i hear you. =X This few days have headache..... and i wonder if this is the reason that cause my headache. ~.~''



Good luck to all taking common test this week. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home