Saturday, August 11, 2007

Cannot sleep ...

Alright..it was like 1 plus am on saturday . Couldnt really sleep nor could i really study at all. Decided to start blogging....

Slept at 4 am on Friday and didnt even know that i have lesson on friday!! Huh?? How blur can i still really be that i can even forget that i have lessons!! I thought lessons are all finished? Isnt it? Woke up only at 10 plus but was to late since lesson start at 11am. Unless i can clean myself up in 15 mins and the bus will reach in 20 mins time then only i will be on time. -.-'' Wanted desperately to know my INAC marks since Miss Ong will distribute the papers and i wanted to know where my mistakes lies too... Yuen Ting is a Big Sotong lah!!! =( =( =( Dont like the feeling of skipping lectures~~~

The vineyard man is nice!! Hui fen u can watch when u are free! =) I couldnt study nor sleep so i watched this video and found it very nice! Thats also why i end up sleeping at 4 am.. =.='''



I never see what's in front of me....
never hear what was said to me.... never trust what my heart was saying to me.... Afterall, No matter how i tried.... I know i can never escape .... can never
For this.... it makes me hate myself even more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home