Friday, August 3, 2007

Class Outing

2F06.... Love...



Lessons end at 11 plus today. It had been so long since we have early dismissal. Have class outing with Dr Amy. Waited for Dr Amy at the LSCT lobby there and we go off together to take bus. I didnt go along as i need to meet hf to get my camera but then i told Sn to tell me what bus they taking so i will meet them inside the bus. lol... ( i manage to meet them in bus 52..) ^.^
Thanks hf for coming to school early to hand me back my camera even when her lesson starts only at 1pm. Sorry for the trouble...

Our class outing is lunch at BT plaza's pizza hut cuz Dr Amy said she have to rush back to school after that so we decided to eat lunch that's near school. The above photo is my whole class except By cuz he go meet his gf after he ate finish. This class.. 1F06 and then now 2F06.. we have been together for 3 semesters. It's nice to be in this class cuz we are quite united compare to other class. Having lunch and doing stuff together. They are all nice pupils! I love this class ! 2F06 rocks Ya! =) Dr Amy was nice to talk with! She's beautiful and nice and etc. She was the one who paid for our bill at pizza hut. o.O U can imagine how much for 18 plus people! Hope we have another class outing again! Wahahaa....



Thanks hui fen for your present! It's cute!! Thanks for the handmade card too.. I receive it on monday during club practice. Thanks.

I dont like the way i am feeling...I dont like when my heart skip a beat...
But i know i can never ever escape.... can never...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home