Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bstat Cct and Inac presentation

Went for roteract installation last saturday. Guess my friends were happy since the event went smoothly except that not many people attend. Well, at least it the event went on successfully.. right? We need to pay for the ticket and the cert which cost $10 and then plus the club T-shirt which is $16. Didnt even bring more than $10 on that day...cuz i totally forgot about it. Gosh~~~ Anyway was in a much better mood after the installation.

On Monday there was Bstat CCT. Alright..i didnt did that bad since i have only one ques wrong. But that one ques cost 11 marks!!! =( Went for club practice as usual but went off early cuz i wanted to complete my INAC presentation and i have a Biochem quiz the next day and i didnt study during weekends since i study for Bstat instead.

Tuesday went to teach tution. Just as usual.... my student gave me maths questions again.. Arghh!! Maybe im being irresponsible but i do really hope that i can change to teaching P1 or P2 instead... I really have no confidence teaching a P5 Kid and the feeling just got worse everytime i teach her. I fear of teaching her the wrong thing which would then cause her studies to worsen... Tell me what should i do ya?

Have presentation today. Can tell you honestly that it's screw up!! You know what our lecturer did? He kept yawning and he said that our class didnt present much anything that was interesting to him. For god sake...that INAC presentation have already make us go crazy lah..... and becuz of this i even made Shin Ni feel stress by hurrying cuz i was too worried and i can tell she's pek chei !! Im sorry .... Went to do I&E at 5pm... Was worried about that presentation too.... and keep hurrying them too... But afterall Im worrying too much cuz much have already been done. ~~~Phew~~~ at least not that stess anymore... =)


Random pictures that was taken during shopping time and during club practice. Thanks christine for teaching me the paint art thing. =>











Love can be a many splendid thing
Can't deny the joy it brings
A dozen roses
Diamond rings
Dreams for sale
And fairy tales
It just bring melody to you

The trouble with love is
It can tear you up inside
Make your heart believe a lie
It got into your heart and soul
And u start losing control
Losing all controls


Alright.... have been ask by christine to do this about 1 plus week ago...
The game is started by stating 6 weird things about themselves...


1) I am a very moodswing person. I can be very happy in the day but then cry in the middle of the night when i start thinking of something....


2) If i dont study i really dont study... but if i really have the mood, i can study for one whole day and i really mean it! Which means i can study from when i woke up until about 3 or 4 am and in between only a few hours of rest!!!


3) Even if i have already eaten my meal, it would seems as thought i have not since i dont feel full easily. Maybe you could say that i have like a guy's appetite? ( lucky i dont gain weight easily... )


4)I love to keep myself busy if Im unhappy or sad. Busy keeps me occupied so i would not start thinking things again


5)Most of the time i kept wondering who i am? Is it the true me? Am i speaking from what i feel in my heart or am i just hiding away....


6) I am 'partially blind'. You may be walking in front of me or sitting just beside me yet i may not be able to see that you are there. Am usually in my own world when im being left alone.

These 6 people are being selected !!

-Alison
-cassie
-Irene
-JinYuen
-Zhi Hui
-Edwin


Have quite a hard time thinking 6 weird thing about myself... it just shows that even i dont understand myself well.... o.O
Now Im trying to search for nice blogskins !!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home