Saturday, July 28, 2007

Birthdays

My 19th birthday~~~~
Some of the pictures taken....























Last saturday was my birthday and now Im 19!! Celebrated my birthday with my family on friday. Before my birthday i already had an early birthday present from my parents..they paid for my bag that im using it now in school. Haha... Was so surprised as i receive a card on monday with sweet messages from the class =) It was after our lunch when i received the card. Then thanks hy, Sn and Ly ~~ for making my life filled with fun and laughter, for being there and also enduring my temper. Thanks to everyone who give me those sweet wishes. And ya when i received one of the message i was so happy that Zh still remember my birthday! => *Huggess* Sn gave me a mirror with a rose on top of it. She say since i like looking at myself in things that reflect, giving me a mirror allows me to view myself from there!! So LOL!! Now i dare not do that anymore, since i was caught! =.=' Went to malaysia on saturday evening. Have dinner tgt with grandmother and relatives. Came back on sunday evening. Remembered that i have not do my homework and started rushing~~

Wednesday was Aloysius birthday. Happy Birthday to you and may all your wishes come true! =)

Thurs was I&E presentation and i couldnt go for the INAC extra classes which i needed badly. =( That 20 minutes was the longest 20 mins i ever had~~ =/ We clicked on the wrong file and all the way i was like talking to myself. I seriously dont understand what am i talking so how would the rest of the class do? The slides was worse and i was the one doing it . Our teacher said it was not in order and we should have talk about our products first instead. I felt so guilty as im the one doing the slides... I did ask my leader if the slides was in order and if it's ok, she say it was ... It's the worse presentation i ever had.. and i think i am the one who screwed up everything becuz of the slides!! =(

I have 3 tests next week!!
Monday: Biostatistic CCT
Tuesday: INAC from 4.30 to 5.45
Wednesday: MOBIO practical test


And there all these are taking control over me....
i couldnt concentrate and those ans in my mind went unanswered....
I was treated so differently... like as thought i did something wrong...
I dont like to be treated this way...
And yet my words are still left unsaid...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home