Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy BIrthday Singapore!

Happy Birthday to you~~~
Happy Birthday to you~~~
Happy birthday to Singapore
Happy Birthday to U!!!!










This year i choose to celebrate national day in a different way. Instead of staying at home to watch the live version of NDP, I went to marina with my friends to watch the fireworks. =)

Went with Ruth to meet Irene at amk Mrt station around 1 plus. Shop around and ate at marina square. Then we follow the crowds to find our best view for fireworks. It was so packed that at that moment i wish i had not agreed to tag along!! But afterall felt that it was worth it.. Saw the helicoptor flew past with the flag along with it and the way the people cheer when the fireworks came and you are able to feel the warmth all around you. Okay...it was worth it ... =) Have to wait for the crowds to clear off since we didnt want to squeeze the train with them. Walk to raffles mrt station to take train. My whole body and my feet was aching like hell !!

I Love Singapore!! <3 <3 <3
This is my country, my home and where i belong! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home