Sunday, August 26, 2007

Exams over

Well... exams was finally over! The 4 days was so tired... studying and studying... facing the walls.... no tv.. no going out...

On Thursday it was the last paper... and i was feeling very nervous. Woke up at 6 plus to study since my paper was in the afternoon. Had a terrible stomach ache... and went to the toilet for dunno how many times...
When i was sitting for the paper.. the first ques i looked i know it was gone case. My stomach was still painful and i cannot remember anything that i have memorise.. NOT A SINGLE THING!! Nearly broke down and cry.... since i study so hard for the test.. Imagine 10 out of the total 100 marks? Gone.... i will have to retake my INAC le.... and i think i will be the only one retaking in my class... It will be damn embarrasing..... ='( I dont want my results back...

The 2 days after exam i totally didnt even have any moods. Then my brother said something that make me feel hurt terribly. I didnt speak to anyone for that 2 days .... didnt even feel like doing anything and it make me think about my results even more...

How i wish the time would turn back~~ to those days~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home