Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy Birthday to my cousin!

1 more day left and i going to take my 4 papers. Everyday is just studying and studying. I feel so sick~~

Study with Wq yesterday. I was 'booked' to study tgt since my common test 2, So i agreed since it was not last minute. =) It was great yesterday ! Next time if want study again must say in advance too and ya u will be choosing the place next time! =)

PR came to my house yesterday night to use my laptop for her project becuz my laptop have certain program install in it and that she was unable to do it in school since she missed the lesson. Initially she said sat but i cant cuz of certain reason.... Feel so lost at that moment... i need to study for my exams and was afraid to get distracted since i know i will be. It's hard to reject since she is a nice friend and she's always there when i need. In the end agreed ... she came over to my house at 10pm and somehow finished her project at 3 am. I studied almost until that time too but then i fall asleep on my bed while reading my notes until she called me to wake up. =.="' Good luck for your presentation on tues.

Today is my cousin's birthday ! Happy Birthday ! Wanted to go for my cousin's birthday celebration in Malaysia but i have exams so obviously my parents wont allow me to go since exams are more important... Oh my god... i heard it would be a nice celebration =( Its cruel to stick at home studying while there's a party going on~~~

Up till now i have somehow studied Bstat and mobio ( provided that i dont forget again....)
Inac studied abit only...
Bchem haven even touch!

YT must hang on .... hang on .... Die Die also must hang on!!! =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home