Saturday, November 28, 2009

Went out with Ivy in the afternoon. Shop around bugis junction and illuma. Have some girls talk about relationship and stuffs. Hopefully she can forget everything. I have to say it's not worth to even borther or to be sad about it.

Anyway, winding is not my purpose for blogging today..I just want to say that I miss school alot. I miss the fun when I can see laughter and ppls's expressions.

Didn't manage to buy anything today except that I went to make a pair of specs. Next blog entry then I will blog my new specs and those photos I took with ivy.

Going to bed now... Nights.

1 Comments:

Blogger ♫ Vampire_Ashleyuu ツ ღ said...

Haha....
Same same here, Yuen.
I also long time never go my blog and the skin I'm using also removed. (-3-)
So got to change new one.... ('v')

December 14, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home