Monday, June 1, 2009

Blog turning rusty soon! New update~~
Some long ago photos! Haha. Those pictures shall do the talking cuz im lazy to type. =X

And yes... Goodbye Ngee Ann Poly.... =( I will definitely miss all the life spent in school with all my darlings and lecturers.

Many things happened during my poly life... Yet, I will only bring all those happy memories along with me and leave those unhappy ones behind. =)



Thanks to my family for rushing down all the way from airport to attend my graduation ceremony~~~ People who know my past life.. i will not be who i am today without them. Million thanks*** : )
















Birthday celebrations~~~
Photos taken in a pub in clarke Quay...
I prefer pubs then clubs... Clubs are so damn noisy...





Photos taken at St James PowerHouse







I got so damn drunk and even started to talk nonsense... Gosh... I cant even walk straight cuz the whole world is basically SPINNING! =/ Luckily im not the only one who is drunk! =X Dont even know how many cups i drank...
After going to st James Powerhouse once, i promise never never never ever go there again unless there's a special reason. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home