Sunday, October 26, 2008

Father's Bday celebration at mandarin oriental hotel










Have my father's birthday celebration in advance at mandarin oriental hotel. Its a buffet restaurant called melt the world cafe. It cost about 70 bucks per person and altogether there are 7 of us. Overall i rate the service 4.5 out of 5 ,for the food 3 out of 5 and for the environment full marks! Hahaha.... Dont really like the food there except for the yummy cakes... I still prefer the buffet restaruant at united square cuz of the food (ps: forget the name liao).
I feel totally like a pig.. eating non-stop... Then i keep taking food though some are not for myself but for my mum or brother... People must be thinking this gal can really eat alot sia... =X Anyway i do really love the environment over there! =) I only took a few pictures of the food cuz i was too busy eating. Lol! I was too pai sei to take photo of the surrounding inside the restaruant... so no pics for that ... but u should be able to search it in the internet. It's a must try restaruant for its nice surrounding and service (not the food hor) !
Happy 19th Birthday to Lesley today! Haha i made a mistake in last entry~~~Type wrongly! I celebrated lesley birthday in advance and not because her birthday was on friday. =) Hope all ur wishes come true and hope u enjoy urself. :)
Pooh bear is my love, always

就算以后的路是模糊的。。。
我还是会努力继续往前走。。


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home