Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Class gathering and updated photos.

How do i know when my eyes is turning elsewhere during lectures and my mind being occupied by my heart...
Wishful thinking or in denial?

Hong Kong- Disneyland!
I have upload the photos taken in Disneyland! :)




All my darlings :)

Experiment ended quite late last Friday ending only around 6.30pm. So far, experiment that i have done does not seems to go well... The other 3 of my classmates seems to have no problem with the results obtained.. why is it only me? :(
Feel so down...

Had class gathering after that at seoul garden. Crazily taking photos after dinner. Haha! Really like F06 alot... Now we are in year 3 and most of us are actually spilt into different class. The only thing that i am lucky is Ah shin and Ah meow are still in my class.... a pity that Ah hui is not. They always manage to make your day filled with lame jokes and when im with them, i can be my real self and therefore feel very happy too! =) I dont have to be worried of saying the wrong things cuz i guess we understood each other.

Looking forward to next semester cuz i want to be with them! :) More photos on class gathering will be upload next time when i receive from my classmates!

Ah Shin and Ah Ting

Gave the gifts that Lesley and I bought for the class. We have trouble thinking of what to buy for them and what actually will suit them more.. Then what was worse was that the lighters that Lesley and I bought in China was confiscated when i took the flight to Hong Kong. Lesley was not with me at that time cuz she return to S'pore earlier.. and i was panicking cuz the lighters are gifts for my classmates... I dont know how what to do if HK dont have this kind of lighters.. Luckily i manage to buy the lighters. Hope everyone like their present that we have bought. :)

I still have some gifts with me as i have not meet with some of my friends yet... Haha.. Meet me soon Ok... u know who u are!

Today is my brother's birthday! Happy Birthday to u! I know i have been a very strict sister but its for ur own good~~~ Haha.... Sometimes i do get angry at my brothers when they do wrong thing, when they dont want to do their homework (that happen only for my P5 bro), or when they got super addicted with their games and did not even rest their eyes at all... Now u see what a naggy sister i am right? Haix~~~



I love this mango cake! :)

Maybe he is wishing that his sis will nag lesser~~~ Hahaha

(My bro look so uncle in this photo~~~~ Hahahaha)

Christine im sorry that i cant accompany u to eat xiao wan mian even though i miss it alot too! I have promise my mum to come home early to celebrate my brother birthday! Next time i promise u i will go. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home