Saturday, February 23, 2008

7 days left to attachment

Exams are finally over. I know this time like always... i did badly again. I study real hard this time and i think i must be crazy. Sometimes i slept only 3 hours before exam and for the last paper, i didnt even sleep. I couldnt finish revising the last paper though. There's must hell too much things to remember. And im blaming the stupid chickenpox that cramp all my exams and quiz. Okay.... maybe im not making sense.

I was so happy after the last paper ended. I was like ... phew~~ its finally over! Thank god man! Went to library with Hy to watch movie, I am sam. Its very nice. Very touching.... i cry all the way.... ever since that part where his daughter was taken away and being adopted by other parents. It was so sad! And i feel that the daughter was like god sent to Sam when i watch the movie.
The movie is about a mentally handicapped father, Sam fighting for the custody of his 7 year old daughter after the child welfare board feels that the father could not longer take care of his daughter based on intellectual development and decided to take her away from him.
Those who have not watch... must go watch if u are free or have breaks! But remember to bring packets of tissues. It is in the library, video section.

Im counting the days left.... counting down... erm.. not for exams of course. 7 days left and i have to leave for my attachment. I dont even know why i choose it in the first place after thinking its going to be a long 3 months. Im going to miss everyone badly especially my naughty handsome boys. I know i sldnt be regretting ... well hope i'll gain experience when i got there. I hope i'll be more independent and know how to make decisions on my own when i get back. And of course before i go i wish to meet up with all my dear ones! Ice-cream, chatting and steamboat! =X Have to go shopping to buy some stuff such as shampoo, facial wash, cream, winter coat.... feeling abit lost too cuz i dont even know what to do... like there's so many things to bring and so many things to do too.. and what's worse is that i dont even know what have i miss out! =(

Im watching It started with a kiss 2 in PPstream recently. Anyone know any website where the whole episode is out already? I want to watch it before i leave Singapore! It will be hard to watch it when i get there since there's internet fee when using in hostel. =( Anyone know where i can watch the whole episode?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home