Sunday, December 23, 2007

celebrazione


Wei han , my duet partner! Xin ku ni le~~


Jin Jin and me =)


Hong Yu and me =)

Concert is a success with 100% tickets sold. Im so happy. =) The club have grown alot from where it has start. All the hard work before concert.... rehearsal and training camp.
Before i went out to the stage i was panicking.... and my hands were cold (dunno why... ) Keep trying to tell myself that i cant screw up the only piece of song that i had. Anyway thanks those who kept telling me it will be alright and tried to make my hands warmth again. =) Thanks to my friends who came for the concert despite their busy schedule. Love all of you and hope you all enjoyed it. =) Thanks Wq for the gift too. =) And lastly, everyone played well on that day. Our hard work paid off yea and it will not be possible without the concert committee doing all these.
I believe the days ahead will be even better.




Went Kbox_ing with Christine, Hf, Cassie , darren and charles after the concert. Sang until 3 am and went to christine's house to sleep. Thanks christine for letting me stay overnight at your house and thanks ur mum for the tanyuan. =)




I know when i start remembering all the little things. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home