Saturday, November 24, 2007

I know i have not been updating my blog. Have been lazy and tired. What worse is that my immune system is getting weaker. What e... I can suffer a bad flu suddenly. Yesterday is worse...terrible day for me.. I dont feel well cuz...... Haix. I cant concentrate during MMB lecture and hide in the toilet for more than 15 mins cuz i feel too weak to move. BY the time i come out of the toilet, lecture has ended. -.-" During practical, my partner had to do most of the work too... Xin ku ni le~~~ When i reach home i start to have terrible headache so i just slept instead of doing my project.

Went for the newater programme plan by the roteract club. LOL... Sad to say, i have never been to the newater visit center during my secondary days and so this is an eye opener for me!! Wahaha..... -.- Crazy photo_ing with jasmine and lesley.

Went out with them after the programme ended. I was suppose to go to school and study and then went for my practice. But after confirming that the music room will not be opened, i didnt go back to school but go shopping instead. Went to bugis and ate at Ajisan. So yummicious~~~ But then at the same time, i keep worrying about my IMM presentation which is on mon... -.- Although i rarely go out with them, i have to say that they are fun pupils to be with too! LOves~~ =) Im happy and my mood is back to normal.









How my heart is beating?
What my mind is saying?
What sign language do i want to show?
Tell me, would you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home