Wednesday, October 17, 2007

School starts ...

Friday
Class dinner on friday before school starts. It was not easy sms_ing everyone to come for class dinner since it was holiday and ppls were either working or busy. Well... at least i manage to have half the class with me. Had steamboat at bugis. I think is called huo guo zhi jia? Hilarious ... the people who was giving flyers to me and my friends said that it was only $10 plus but it end up to $17 plus per person and they say it was including soup and drinks. WTH... I have already told me classmates it was only $10 plus so my friend and I went up to argue back.. Haha.. the person in charge say forget it so we end up eating cheaper than the marina bay steamboat. How can they dont know the price of the steamboat when they are working there? LOL! Some of my classmates went back home cuz they have to work the next day while some of them were tired. Thanks for coming everyone and i really appreciate it. Guess i was really happy on that day! =)



Saturday.
Happy 80th Birthday to my Gramdma!!!




All the yummicious food .... *drooling again*



My granny 80th birthday cake. It's 2.5 kg!

Happy Birthday to you and I love u too! =)



Family and relatives

Sunday
Journey to the Zoo!!!





Went to zoo on the last day of school holiday tagging my brothers and cousins along. Everything was fun except that at some point of the day it was drizzling. End up taking shelter at where the elephants were. We manage to visit all the animals! Think it took us about 6 hours plus... Love all the animals! Super cute! Next time if im going to zoo again, i am going to bring my friends along with me. Hahah...


And soooo... Holidays are already over and it's time for seriousness again and all those play should be put aside. It's still the first week of holiday and i believe we still have the holiday moods! Haix... 1st week also means that I need money to buy my notes and books!! LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home