Friday, December 21, 2007

haix... santa santa... where are u?

Training camp is over. Guess it was much more relaxing than the previous one except the fact that it was tensing because of the concert. The food is still horrible~~ =X Lol... but better than the previous one.
Went back one day earlier because i have to collect my new passport and give the new passport to Dr Zaman so she could give it to my supervisor in shanghai. In the end, i miss out the rehearsal for the last day of camp. Went to collect my passport on wed and when i reach home in the afternoon, immediately i sent the particulars to her. Am i efficient? =X

Went out on thurs with Christine to buy blouse for concert. It's going to be my first and last concert in NP... Haha... so i hope i dont look bad or make mistakes on that day . =.=

This 2 weeks of holiday is surely not going to be enough. The first week will be concentrate on concert. Then next have 3 projects to do. Oh my... Then i have to worry about air tickets, visa and what worse the winter wear for my attachment since it's still going to be cold when i reach there.

Can someone just tell me why? I dont feel well these few days. Im having many thoughts in my head. Everything is so wrong... ok... What am i really doing... what am i really thinking? Why am i still staying here? I just dont seems to have an opinion of my own... and i feel that i am demanding and spoilt. What's the problem with me!

Christmas is coming and i know everyone is having wishes~~~
So i ask myself what i want for christmas...
Roses? Maybe not since they will wither soon when they see me.... haha
Jewelleries ? Maybe not since they wont shine when it's wore on me...
Love? Nah maybe not since i dont know how to love someone nor how to make one happy...
Beautiful clothes and dresses? Maybe not since it doesnt make a difference...
so what do i want for christmas? I dont know too.. would you want to tell me?

Santa.... i will just study hard just like the way i used to and stay in my own world. It will be much better. Haha.. Give me strength, Ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home