Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Chicken pox!! Arghhh.....

Arghh... i got a 2 weeks sick leave, haix.And the medicine is damn expensive! It cost 90 bucks cuz the doctor say will recover faster. 2 weeks leave... maybe its a good thing since i always stress myself up and am not willing to rest. Now i had no choice right? Can take this chance to rest well? There are so many things left undone! I haven give sdar the instructor form.. later pip Tang no pay to take~~ thank goodness got raphael to help. Really thanks alot!

When my classmates called to ask if im alright and to tell me the next year change class thingy, i told them that i have a 2 weeks sick leave. The first thing they say is' What!?!?' What happen to you? Are u alright? Then they say omg.. dont need take CCTA, bioinfo and IMM tests liao... how? Hearing their voices make me miss them much. They always got the power to make people happy Yea. =) After 2 weeks is study week and then exam which means i wont see them until exam then. =( Thanks for calling me to ask if im alright and also helping me to take note any important stuff. I am so touched! ^^


I feel damn uncomfortable now.... =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home