Friday, January 11, 2008

NYP pianoensemble exchange

(I love these beautiful cakes!! ) ^.^

Happy Birthday to K.E. U are finally 3 years old! Hope the club will continue to grow and cant wait for grand piano to arrive though i wont be able to see it since i will be having my attachment. Continue to work hard. =)

The NYP exchange was nice. Really it was. =) Well done to the K.E ppls who played during the exchange! I thought our club was already considered young but NYP piano club is even younger! Wonder wonder.... I thought i remembered that i saw piano club when i was in the 2006 open house?? Cuz that time i was looking for poly with piano club.... so i take note of whether there's piano club in NYP... huh huh ??? Did i hear wrongly? They said the club was 1 year old right ? Zzz...

NYP school is nice. Think it is bigger than my school? Many people asked me why i chose Np instead of nyp since it's nearer etc.. At that time there was no biotechnology in nyp but theirs are known as molecular biotech so i chose np thinking that they arent the same. Now our course name is change to molecular biotech. -__-" Have this thoughts that i sld have just study nyp at that time and maybe certain things wouldnt had happen at all .... But then again, im glad i came to np cuz i manage to know Sn, Hy, Ivy. They will try to give me help whenever needed and we always remind each other stuffs so as not to miss out anything. Thats why i love helping them to photocopy notes thus name as photocopying notes lady/auntie! Well of course not forgetting K.E friends, C, hf, hy and ky. Guess i would be so lonely without them in the club. Even though studies isnt really smooth, they are the ppls that make my life in np worthwhile so i dont regret after thinking of this. =) The school lecturers are nice too. =)






I am not strong inside ... yet i dont want to show the weak side of me either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home