Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nanjing!

Its already the 8th week of OIAP. Time flies! Decided to called home yesterday night to talk to my mum and brothers. I was looking at photos in lab when i suddenly miss them. My brothers really have full of craps! Haha.. he told me that the prawns died, then he remind me to buy things for him, then he say he miss my cheeky face! -.-" And he say my little boyfriend miss me too but he isnt there to listen to the phone. =) My mum asked if everything was alright cuz the news in s'pore said the wind is super strong and there is storm... everywhere is flooding... Hmmm... i dont know. Calling home is not cheap at all.. Calling 1 time usually cost 20 to 30 plus rmb. I called my brother to download skype so we can talk everyday!


Lesley went Shanghai to look for her father on friday evening. Her father was here for a business trip and has set aside weekend for her daughter. So sweet! So i was with the 3 gals since Friday night. We had dinner together at Baoli shopping mall before lesley board the train. She nearly missed her train! Stay in starbucks and start taking photos! Saw fireworks while going to rush for the last bus! Haha!! Went to Shi Tang Jie to eat supper and then watch movie in LF's room. I am happy! =)

Took a train to Nanjing. The train tickets is super expensive! Total cost for to and fro is 98rmb!
The below pictures are taken in Nanjing. We went to 4 to 5 places in 2 days. I have to say Sh is very good at researching all this places. I didnt even know what to help her in... or maybe she dont even need my help at all.. i might just make matter worse. Anyway i enjoyed myself during the Nanjing trip! Thanks!! =)

Very lazy to write much.... HaHa...



The da men that is nearest to our hostel. Still under construction
Below pics were taken in Nanjing. :)











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home