Friday, April 11, 2008

Before attachment



Crazily taking photos before i came to China to do my attachment.







We went to eat sushi at sushi village. The sushi is 99 cents per plate. I shall only said that its the per plate that is cheap. The rest are so expensive. The above waffle is not bad but expensive too.





Shopping with the gals before i came too and they help me see if there is anything i need to buy. They accompany me to buy winter coat which in the end i did not buy at all. R have lent me her winter coat so i can save my money! But i only wore it 2 times. Haix.. waste my lauguage space since i never wear it often. I just feel very lazy and uncomfortable to wear it.


This box of chocolate is given by my classmates to thank me for helping them to photocopy notes! So sweet!! Thanks so much Yea. Haix but i left it in the fridge in s'pore.. go back s'pore it wld be gone~~~~ Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home