Thursday, July 3, 2008



4 months of attachment have finally end. I have taken so many photos in China but i am so lazy to upload them! Haha... Went Hk before coming back to S'pore. I should say i love disneyland although many people said Hk disneyland is a disappointment. Well.. at least i am able to hug my pooh bear, mickey and minnie! Will upload my photos taken in disneyland when i blog next time. =)
~~~~~Jiangnan University~~~~~



Well, what u have see in my blog is usually the place that i have travel to but that does not mean i have nothing much to do except travelling! Haha! During the 4 months, I have been doing experiment on Puer tea in Jiangnan Uni, China. Boiling of tea leaves, filtration, running HPLC, analysis of tea components. There are days where i have so much things to do. However, my senior have been very good to me. At least he did not called me to do everything! :) Well, i have to say he like to do experiment at night or during weekends or when he wanted to do experiments he will just called me and say where am i .. am i in hostel.... and thus gone case if there's experiment to do. He is a very nice person and will explain to me patiently if i have any doubts! :) I made him a handphone strap before i leave which is a kind of cross stitch and i handmade it myself! =) I also made it for Zibo and Lijuan the other 2 seniors in the lab which i am also close with. Hope they like it!

We had a farewell dinner treated by Prof Ruan (my supervisor) and Prof Sun (from the other lab). We really enjoyed ourself. Not only had we learnt experiments from the seniors, we also learnt how to drink beer! I drank alot during the farewell dinner and was feeling giddy but still very awake and know what was doing. :)





He is the Mr cute guy in our lab and i keep telling my friends that! ;)



He is Mr busy aka my supervisor, Prof Ruan! :)




He is Mr nice, Prof Yan. =)


Farewell my lovely China lab seniors :)



I was enduring ... trying not to cry.. When i saw Zhang Wen crying i cannot endure anymore and tears just started falling down. When i was in the van, it was even worse... more tears came out... Just short 4 months of dinner gathering, shopping, outing, stay out at seniors house.. they are really nice people..

Guess it was time to say goodbye. :(

Will always remember.... every single bit of memory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home