Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Buffet !

Reply to tags:
Alison: Yea thanks alot! =)
Jud: Yea i am enjoying myself but i still miss everyone back in s'pore. =)


I am left with 1 months plus of attachment and i will be back to Singapore! :) When i am back i am going to eat all the yummy food that im missing! Of course .... if im back in s'pore i will definitely miss Wuxi and Jiangnan University... and of cuz my lab mates and the professors!



If im going back to S'pore before that i am going to:
  • Eat skewer at xiao dong men.
  • Cycle around the school and take photos for memory.
  • Take picture with my supervisor, lab mates that im working with.
  • Go to city for the very last time
  • Go dye my hair and maybe if possible go rebond my hair ( my friend said im crazy to rebond hair as its already straight... =/ so sld i rebond?? )
  • Thanks the gals for their care and help during the OIAP trip ( Hmmm... but i think it will be tought for me to say out.... )
  • Take picture of Shi Tang Jie and eat there too
  • See whatever i still need to buy back to s'pore
  • Ensure i dont miss out any gifts for my friends.
  • And the lists goes on and on.......
Well last week we never travel to any other places... stayed in wuxi and shop around the city area... Chong An shi and Chang An Shi. Went to eat Buffet with Lesley on saturday. I really miss eating buffet and so we went to the Buffet restaurant which we came across before when we were shopping around but never had the chance to go in and eat.... and then i start taking pictures while eating!Lesley followed me and start taking pictures too! HahA! I guess both of us enjoyed ourselves on that day!












Bought quite a few things on Sunday... Bought 2 dresses which i dont think i will wear. Lol ! Bought a skirt too cuz i miss wearing skirt! Hahaa.... but i wont wear in China... Maybe i will give my sis to wear! LoL!


Lesley was sick on Monday...She kept vomiting.... i thought it was the maggie noodles that i have cooked.. or something to do with the tap water =/ Omg~~~ Got so frightened that i dont even know what to do.... She knocked on my door to say she's not feeling well ... she told me that it could be due to the mothball smell so i told her to open the window to let the smell out... I was so insensitive! =( I should have thought that it could be something more than just the smell of the stupid mothball.... Lucky she's alright... ! I dont even know what to do on that day but only to accompany her in hostel during lunch break and at night during dinner time...
Feeling quite abit lost....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home