Sunday, August 31, 2008

IT fair

Went to IT fair with Hf yesterday. It was so super crowded! Everywhere u saw was people.. Actually i have so many things to buy. Wanted to buy a laptop since the house desktop was spoilt, wanted to buy hard-disk too since the old one which is 40GB was fulled, wanted to buy a new MP3 or even better an Itouch?

In the end, i bought 2 packs of glossy paper for photo printing which gives 3 packs free, a 2GB thumb drive and micro memory card. Hmm... the micro memory card for my handphone solve the prob of buying a new MP3 since i can just put music in my phone and listen...even better, save money. Hard-disk? Next IT fair then i buy... just delete uneccessary things in my old one and save impt files in my new thumbdrive. Never buy laptop too cuz its better to let my parents decide so bought home laptop brochures! I am happy with my new thumbdrive and M2 card.

Went to find a place for our dinner. I had a hard time deciding what to eat and poor Hf have to drag around with the printer that she had bought. We finally decided to eat in billy bombers. Nice meal. =)

Hmm i would consider buying a hard-disk for the next IT fair.



两个人能不能够相遇要靠种缘分。
能不能在一起要靠命运。。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home