Friday, October 24, 2008

School has started. This is the second week already.. Now my life is even more busy. =) Not only i have to do FYP, now i have assignments, projects, quiz etc~~~ Hahaha. No matter how hard it is i am going to work hard cuz its the last semester! Jia you ting k!

Today is Lesley's birthday so i actually bought a birthday cake for her. 1kg its called bosten chocolate if i didnt remember the wrong one~~~ I remembered myself going to breadtalk then to Prima Deli then to bengawan solo then back to break talk again... lol. I dont know what type of cake she will like but i think she should prefer breadtalk.



Well.. i remember how we have to take care of each other when we were in China and when we have those misunderstanding with our other attachment friends. Although there were some days which we have some quarrels which make me feel unhappy... Still i have to thank her for being there during my attachment period. When she tries to remind me to eat my medicine so that i will not have asthma attack, when we gossips when we had the time in labs, when we went shopping together. I do cherish her as a friend and also hope that we can work even better during our FYP.

Recently before school starts i went out with floppy lim for 2 times. LOL I love her alot! hahah I love the way we have so much to talk even we have not meet each other for months. Im glad that she find herself a sweet guy! And she make me promise that if i find mine i must tell her too! On that day we try to take different expressions of us but i guess it was not a camworing day. =/ Dont forget our date to watch a movie. =)


I also went out with Wq too after the talk at biopolis last friday as i had promised. Although we never really shop much cuz most of our time is spent eating dinner... haha yet i enjoyed myself just the same. We went swensens to eat which we took a long time queuing up~~~







Thanks hf for her dress and handmade card. =)
Thanks wq for the lovely baby pooh! I have put it on my study table so i will see it everytime i do my hw.

Hmmmm my father birthday is coming soooooonnnnn toooo! What cake should i buy for him this year??

Some things are not simply what few words can be use to describe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home