Friday, November 27, 2009

I just saw my blog recently... And realize that my blog skin has been removed! The blog skin that you have seen now is randomly choosen.

It's been 6 weeks since I worked for Singapore Airport. Work so far has been good. Sometimes there's never ending work and sometimes we finish work 1.5hr ealier from our usual off work timing.

These few days i have been thinking about taking up a course and also been troubled by the amount of money I have to pay. 37k is definitely a huge sum of money.... The only way I thought of is to work more... Thought of Artbox and message peili if I am being schedule for Dec work. After a while she reply how many days will I be working... And clearly enough she have enough ppls already. I do miss some of the colleagues there and those cute little items. :(

I have so much to say lately yet unable to do so. I am feeling so lonely that i have never felt before.. Those feelings which I can't hide even if I buried myself in work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home