Friday, July 17, 2009

I have been yawning almost 100 times today when i work. Im so damn tired... Anyway, I will be quitting my job after sept and it's been fixed. I have already told my boss and i hope she will understand. I guess its time for me to look for a lab job and take a degree. I know that before i got this job, i did told my boss and supervisor that i will only leave next year but then, thats because at that time my decision was to go to Australia to get a degree in biotech. However due to circumstances, i have to change my decision. =( Just know it was not easy making the decision to leave cuz my supervisor and colleague are all very nice people.

Went to watch Harry Potter at 9pm with Sn and Za (2 ah siao when it comes to harry potter) on Thurs. The show ended near 12am and i have to rush to the MRT station for the last train and i managed to catch it! =) It was a nice movie~~



19th July is coming soon! Im gonna eat alot of food cuz i have been torturing myself for a month already. =X




We questions ourselves... Where is my the other half and at which corner of the Earth?
We cant deny.. we do hope for someone who cares for us truely. Not one who speaks of love yet did nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home