Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Darling boy birthday!



Tml is my darling boy birthday! And since its my off day today, we celebrated in advance and i went to buy some food to prepare for steamboat. =)

Below are the photos which i took. All prepared by me. Dont you think that i'm great?? Hehehe :)



And of cuz on a birthday like this, we must not miss out the yummy birthday cake by prima deli. =)





Gathering!


Here again are photos on 19th June not posted up. Haha after looking at all these photos, I realise we did change alot! And of cuz I change too. I become more talkative. Dont you think so? =X















And last but not least! Tata ta! My own crossstich handphone pouch is finally done! You wont find this anywhere cuz its made ONLY by Yuen Ting.BOO. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home