Monday, July 20, 2009

My 21st Birthday Celebration

18th July, Sat.

My very first birthday celebration started on 18th July with my colleagues. Rush back from Jurong point to Amk to meet them and then went to Thomson to eat. Really thanks so much for the celebration! :) Plus the gifts too. All of the things i reserve in the shop they bought it for me! If i have know, i would have bought all so they wouldnt have the chance to buy it. hahaha.




Can u see its a face expression?

Dessert given free by the shop cuz of me!


19th July, Sun


BBQ birthday party at East Coast park. Thanks to my aunt and uncle cuz without them my friends and i have to carry the bbq foods and also the fire would not have started! I have to say its all nicely planned. Nothing goes wrong in the middle except the light goes on and off in the midst of bbq-ing. I am also blessed that it did not rain during that evening even though the sky is damn dark during the day. When night falls, the sky is super red yet it did not rain too! Thanks to the rain god! :)

I did enjoyed myself very much! A million thanks to my friends and families and also for all the gifts that was given. I hope no one was neglected cuz i did try to entertain everyone just so no one gets left out! hahaha.



I got kissed 3 times or more just to take this shot!

My aunt and uncle helping to set up the fire.

Ready to cook!

My family + my aunt (beside me)









Gifts i got on 18th and 19th:

Below are all gifts given by friends and colleagues. Some of them are from my secondary school friends while 21(3 still with Sn) of them are from my poly friends. Yes.. 21 cuz they say i am 21 thus 21 gifts and the condom is one of the gifts! LOL.

My parents bought me a gold key pendant to indicate im 21 years old and its the earliest present i got (got it on 16th). My aunties and auncle gave me red packet on the day of bbq while my sister bought me a handbag.

See this... Omg.. By 2 naughty friends! *hmph*





























The best birthday ever. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home