Saturday, January 2, 2010

Today is my darling brother birthday. Happy 10th year old!

Today's work is so hectic. Everytime if the previous day is holiday,the next day will be double work load. Worse still... this week my duty is subculturing thus double work load as well! =( I do subculture from 9.30 to 1pm then from 2 to 3.30). My colleague describle the whole row of samples to subculture as 'Great Wall of China' as it is really really a long one.

In the morning and afternoon after i ate my medicines i started to feel drownsy. I can only feel my hands moving yet do not know what i am exactly doing. This feeling is horrible. To make it worse, i kept coughing non-stop. However, it is better than yesterday and the day before when i kept sneezing and coughing and even vomited after eating.

My last day of 2009 and first day of 2010 was gone because of this. I wanted so much to join my friends for steamboat and also to go shopping. Sorry to my friends (and also to Christine) that i cant make it on that day. I promise i make it up to you one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home