Saturday, March 13, 2010

My New Samsung Jet

Went to IT fair on Thursday with my colleague after work ended. It was really damn crowded even though its only the first day of the fair. Look around for laptops and printers, Then our last stop is at Singtel when we started queuing to ask for corporate lines. Ate at Toastbox after viewing around.

Went back on Friday again cuz my colleague and I decided to sign for a new phone and a new line. I took Samsung Jet. Then we ate at Xin Wang Cafe. I am beginning to love my Samsung Jet due to its style and interior design. You can choose to put 3 different wallpapers as you can switch between 3 different walls and its much more interesting then my previous LG phone. And the best thing is that its a $0 phone. Besides that my line plan is only $20 per month with the same amount of smses and outgoing calls which also means i will save at least $10 per month with the same amount of usage. =)





I really like this colleague of mine and am glad that even though we only know each other for barely 4 months, we are able to hang out together after work, talk about personal stuffs and also to gossip about our work when things just go wrong. Or should i say we can click the right from the start? haha. Just Barely 4 months and we have been going out quite frequently after work. And what is the best thing? We are from the same secondary school. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home