Saturday, March 20, 2010













I took one of my annual leave today so i have 3 days off from sat up to Monday. I don't usually give myself excuses to take leave but i did as its my best friend 21st birthday. =)

Happy birthday to Hui Yi whose birthday falls on 21st March. We celebrated it early as we do not want to affect her actual celebration with her love ones. It is always nice to have you around as you always manage to make me smile. Somehow i love to hear her updating about her life and her animals. She always have weird and funny names for her animals and this time she name her new pets tao suan and dusty. why? Cuz the first one look like the colour of tao suan while the latter look dirty and greyish.

I do hope that she had a wonderful birthday celebration with us plus the strawberry strudel and her Guess wallet present. Huiz, may all your wishes come true and may you be happy together with your love forever and always. =)

Before the celebration i met S early to shop around Bugis and to have breakfast. When facing her i always manage to pour out my heart unknowingly. Once i told her that besides my first crush, i did had feelings for someone whom she knew as well. I have been keeping it well because i have so many fears. It started when we were year 1 and we were waiting for lecture to start. He sat beside me showing concern about my piano practice etc. At that time i had trouble practicing my score and he was the one who told me i can do it. I know that sounds dumb and that it is only a concern as a friend...but he is the second person whom i notice during lectures.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home