Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Exam Results Out

Woke up at 8 plus to view my results cuz im worried. Was disappointed and shock. I never expect to get this kind of results. I remember doing quite okay for common test but the overall results was too far away. Maybe Maths and Physio im not that disappointed cuz i thought i will fail this 2 module but in the end pass. But how about microbio?? *huH Huh??* Its like i didnt score badly for ct.... isizt practical which pulled my whole grade down? Dunno Dunno DUNNO lAh!! I also thought that my gpa would improve since CT i didnt score badly like the way i do for 1st semester but in the end was wrong. GPA drop! ='(

After viewing my results, went to work. For the whole day i didnt really have the mood to work. Was thinking about the results. Cant concentrate....cant think well either. Finish work quite late. My parents keep telling me not to worry too much since they know i have work hard. I know they are understanding but imagine that u did work hard and this is what u get?

Know there's club practice today. Didnt feel like going since dont really have the mood.Called raph to ask if there's meeting not cuz if dont have then im not going. Have meeting about the club outing.... in the end still must go. Reach school about nearly 7 ?? Cannot concentrate got abit lost in the middle. =X Meeting end at 8 plus . Christine asked if we wanted to have dinner together but i only feel like going home. Next time....sorry....

Reach home around 9 plus. Receive 4 message on hp but hp spoilt i cannot read!! What e ... Sianzzz... dont say i never reply cuz i really cannot read the message and dont even know who message me.

Those fear....
It lies within...
It's not simply words can be use to describe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home